Chauvet DJ Colorband Q4 IP – LED Strip Light
The Chauvet DJ Colorband Q4 IP Strip Light is a versatile 4-zone effect light that can be used for a wide variety of applications including as a blinder or wall washer. Extend your lighting setup to outdoor parties or wet areas such as behind the bar!
Chauvet DJ Colorband Q4 IP – LED Strip Light
With Chauvet DJ Colorband Q4 IP Strip Light, extend your lighting setup to outdoor parties or wet areas such as behind the bar! In fact, this weatherproof, outdoor-rated LED strip light is robust and built to repel water, snow, dirt, and sand for all-weather applications.
4 Zone Controls for Flexibility and Creativity.
COLORband Q4 IP is a versatile 4-zone effect light ideal for a wide variety of applications including as a blinder or wall washer. To illustrate, the Colorband Q4 IP has 12 Quad Coloured LED’s (Red, Green, Blue, and Amber). and 4 areas of control. As a result, this gives you the ability to create new scenes and different vibes at events.
Quick, Secure, Responsive.
The touch-sensitive display makes changing settings on the Colorband Q4 IP easy. Additionally, the Colorband Q4 IP can be password protected, preventing unauthorised users from accessing the light. What’s more, the powerCON® TRUE1 inputs make power connections secure and reduces cable clutter by linking multiple units. Meanwhile, the integrated GORE® valve on the Colorband Q4 IP prevents internal humidity build-up and allows the fixture to breathe.
In Summary, the Chauvet DJ Colorband Q4 offers:
- Rugged, robust housing for all-weather applications.
- Weatherproof, designed for use at outdoor parties or behind wet bars.
- 4 Zone Controls on the Colorband Q4 for flexibility and creativity.
- 12 Quad Coloured LED’s (Red, Green, Blue, Amber).
- Powercon TRUE1 Connectors for secure power.
- Touch Display for quick, easy and responsive use.
- Gore Valve for preventing fogginess.
- Password protection lockout to prevent access to unauthorised users.
- Daisy-chain focused design for cleaner setups.
- COLORband Q4 IP is even great for on-camera work. This is due to its high-frequency LED dimming that gives the unit flicker-free video operation.
• Outdoor-rated LED strip light functions as a 4-zone effect, blinder or wall washer for any temporary outdoor event
• Weatherproof fixture designed for use at outdoor parties or behind wet bars
• Robust housing repels water, snow, dirt, sand and salt for all-weather applications
• Password protected and touch-sensitive digital display
• Reduce cable clutter and link multiple units with the powerCON® TRUE1 connections
• Prevent internal humidity build-up and allow the fixture to breathe with the integrated GORE® valve
• Achieve flicker-free video operation with high-frequency LED dimming
• Easily transports in the optional CHS-60 VIP gear bag
DMX Channels: 4, 7, 10, 16 or 22
|Event Size||Up to 20|
Sales FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about our sales products. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: Can i get a demo of the equipment?
A2: While we do do sales, we are predominantly a hire company so we do have some stock on hand but we dont have a storefront. If you'd like to get a demo on some equipment please call and we'll arrange an appointment to see the equipment if we have it available.
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or direct deposit.
Q4: Does the price include GST?
A4: Our online prices displayed all include GST and are shown in AUD currency.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: Most orders are dispatched from Melbourne but some orders are dispatched from warehouses located in different states of Australia, sometimes items are sourced directly from suppliers. Delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.