Chiayo Victory - Large Portable Battery Speaker (85W) Hire
Victory, 85watt Portable PA system, with integrated retractable handle and wheels for easy portability. Ideal for Garden Weddings, outdoor use, celebrants, sporting events, conferences and function hire.
Portable Speaker Battery Powered Chiayo Victory
The Chiayo Victory is the biggest portable PA in Chiayo's range. With a built in rechargeable battery supply this speaker will last for 5-6 hours of music, and up to 10 hours for speeches. With a built in trolley, handle and wheels for easy transportation the Victory is perfect for outdoor weddings, sporting or corporate events.
A voice priority circuit allows vocals to be heard clearly over music through the 3-way speaker system.
• High efficiency output power with inbuilt mono BTL digital amplifier power stage (digital amplification means more efficiency and longer operation from the built in batteries)
• All-In-One portable sound system.
• Speaker system: Two-way speaker with passive crossover with maximum output of 200W
• 100-240V AC switch mode power supply
• 24V DC supply by 2 built-in, rechargeable lead-acid batteries
• Charging indicator LED and Smart Charging circuit
• Up to four UHF PLL diversity wireless mic receivers
• 2 XLR/Jack combo connectors for wired mic input
• 2 Outputs: LINE OUT, ACTIVE OUT
• Controls: MIC Input, Line Volume, Bass, Treble, Master Volume
• Line input & outputs via dual RCA jacks
• EQ switch for optimum Speech/Music operation
• Voice Priority circuitry automatically ducks music during speech (switchable on/off)
• Integrated preamplifier, mixer and amplifier circuitry
• Individual volume control for wired and wireless microphones
• Integrated retractable handle and wheels for easy portability
|Main Sub Category
|Hire product id
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about our event hire in Melbourne
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Contact us via the contact form at the top of the page
- Q1: How can i receive a quote?
A1: Click the 'Add to Quote' button on all the equipment you would like to hire and then go to your quote cart at the top of the page and submit it. The more details you give us the faster we can provide a quote for you.
- Q2: How can i contact Wwave?
- Q3: Can i get delivery and event hire equipment setup?
A3: We have delivery options whether its just a simple drop-off or setup of a major event. Our staff have technical knowledge including audio, visual, rigging and power.
- Q4: What are the accepted payment methods?
A4: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA and can take Amex over the phone. Direct bank deposits are also accepted along with EFTPOS and cash at our warehouse.
- Q5: What areas do you service?
A5: We are based in Melbourne but we can service all around the state.
- Q6: What times can i pickup the equipment from your warehouse?
A6: Our open hours for our warehouse in Kensington, VIC are from 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Equipment can be dropped off/picked up during these hours, if it needs to be out of these hours please call and we can make arrangements for that.
- Q7: How many days is the hire for the online prices?
A7: The prices online are for one day or one weekend. If the equipment is needed for more days then we can quote this for you as the prices go up incrementally the more days you have it. Just click the 'Add to Quote' button and tell us the out and back dates and we'll send you over a quote for that.
- Q8: What do i do if i have a problem or a fault?
A8: Although equipment is always checked befre going out, sometimes faults can happen. We have a 24/7 phone line you can call 03 9372 5244 should there be any issues with any equipment.
- Q9: What if i can't find what i'm looking for online?
A9: We're constantly adding equipment to our stocks so if you don't find what you're looking get in contact with us via the contact us form
- Q10: What other services do you supply?
A10: We hire equipment but we also do equipment sales, on site technicians to operate equipment, expert advice and we have music rehearsal spaces.