Chauvet DJ EZ Par64 RGBA Portable LED Par Can
The EZPar 64 RGBA is a super portable Slimpar 64-RBGA that is powered by a Lithium Ion battery. This new technology allows up to 20Hrs from a single charge and also feature built in IRC receiver for completely wireless control.
EZpar™ 64 RGBA is a battery-powered wash light designed to free the mobile entertainer from the hassle of running cables, and speed setup. The rechargeable lithium-ion battery lasts up to 20 hours on a single charge and powers all 180 red, green, blue, and amber LEDs to deliver stunning colors. Easily keep tab on the remaining charge using the visible battery-life indicator, and add a wireless D-Fi™ receiver to create a completely wireless solution.
• Battery-operated, cable-free RGBA LED Par goes anywhere light is needed
• Rechargeable, lithium battery lasts up to 20hrs from a single charge
• Achieve rich colors and pastels using the amber LEDs
• Suitable for every event with either black or white housings
• Easily check the battery status with the built-in battery life indicator
• Convenient non-DMX wireless operation with the included IRC remote
• Saves time setting up and tearing down by eliminating the need for power cables
• Built-in automated and sound-activated programs via DMX, IRC remote or master/slave
• Easily transports in the CHS-25 VIP Gear Bag
• DMX Channels: 4 or 8
|Event Size||Up to 20|
Sales FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about our sales products. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: Can i get a demo of the equipment?
A2: While we do do sales, we are predominantly a hire company so we do have some stock on hand but we dont have a storefront. If you'd like to get a demo on some equipment please call and we'll arrange an appointment to see the equipment if we have it available.
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or direct deposit.
Q4: Does the price include GST?
A4: Our online prices displayed all include GST and are shown in AUD currency.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: Most orders are dispatched from Melbourne but some orders are dispatched from warehouses located in different states of Australia, sometimes items are sourced directly from suppliers. Delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.