INTIMIDATOR BEAM 350 LED
CHAUVET DJ INTIMIDATOR BEAM350 LED MOVING YOKE The Intimidator Beam 350 is a high power moving head light that projects a super tight 4-degree solid beam and can be coloured with the 8 position colour wheel. This is perfect for creating stunning lighting shows.
Ring for availability of stock
|Additional Information||The Intimidator™ Beam LED 350 projects a tight, 4-degree, super-bright beam. Complete with an 8-position color wheel, a 5-position fixed gobo wheel with an animation effect, and a 3-facet prism, this light cuts through haze with lightning-fast speed, creating a brilliant shaft of light and defined aerial effects. This fixture can also serve dual roles, by utilizing the frost filter you can attain effective wash effect as well.
• DMX Channels: 8 or 14
• DMX Connectors: 3-pin
• Pan and Tilt: 540°/270°
• Pan and Tilt Ranges: 540°, 360°, 180° pan/270°, 180°, 90° tilt
• Colours: 8 + white, split colors, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Gobos: 5 + open, animation effect, continuous scroll at variable speeds
• Light Source: 1 (white) 75W (17A) LED 50,000hrs
• Strobe Rate: 0 - 20Hz
• Beam Angle: 4°
• Illuminance: 139,200 lux @ 2m
• Power Linking: 7 units @ 230V
• Input Voltage: 240VAC 50/60Hz
• Power and Current: 269W, 1.2A @ 230V 50Hz
• Weight: 22lbs 9.8kg
• Size: 287 x 340 x 470mm
• Approvals: CE
Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Angled ViewChauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Front ViewChauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Angled View 2Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Straight ViewChauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Effect View 1Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Effect View 2Chauvet DJ Intimidator Beam350 LED Moving Yoke Effect View 3 • Feature-packed moving head beam fitted with a 75W LED
• Emits bright, long-throw effects with tight, concentrated beam angles
• Convert the beam to a wash light using the motorized frost filter
• Easily generate complex looks using the fixed gobo wheel plus animation effect
• Split the beam and cover larger areas with the crisp 3-facet prism
• Create spectacular aerial light shows using extremely fast pan and tilt speeds
• Project light where you want it with user-selectable pan and tilt ranges
• Increase effects with electronic dimming and strobe features
• Create large, coordinated light shows with Intimidator™ Spot LED 350 in master/slave mode
• Continuous shows with individual reset of pan/tilt, color, gobo and prism
• Minimize programming time with built-in movement macros and move-in-black features
• Save time running cables and extension cords by power linking multiple units (US/UK only)
• Built-in, sound-activated programs dance to the beat of the music
Sales FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions about our sales products. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Send us an email, we're happy to help!
Q1: Do you ship to my country?
A1: Most likely, you can see what countries we ship to in the drop-down at the checkout.
Q2: Can i get a demo of the equipment?
A2: While we do do sales, we are predominantly a hire company so we do have some stock on hand but we dont have a storefront. If you'd like to get a demo on some equipment please call and we'll arrange an appointment to see the equipment if we have it available.
Q3: What are the accepted payment methods?
A3: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA or direct deposit.
Q4: Does the price include GST?
A4: Our online prices displayed all include GST and are shown in AUD currency.
Q5: When do I receive my order?
A5: Most orders are dispatched from Melbourne but some orders are dispatched from warehouses located in different states of Australia, sometimes items are sourced directly from suppliers. Delivery time will depend on the shipping country and address.
Q6: Do I have to pay international taxes and duties?
A6: Your order may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. We cannot control and is not responsible for any duties/taxes applied to your package upon delivery. You will be responsible for paying additional charges for customs clearance. Customs policies vary widely from country to country; please contact your local customs office for further information.