LD Systems Party Subwoofer 18 Inch Hire
The LD Systems 18 inch sub has all you need to get your party music to the next level. Pumping out 600 Watts RMS and 2400 watts peak and perfectly suited for the LD Systems 12 inch satellite speaker with in built presets to impressively extend the low frequency sound in your system.
The large party subwoofer hire LD Systems ICOA SUB 18 A gives you a large output to really get the dancefloor moving! This 18 inch subwoofer rental in Melbourne is packed with a Class D amplifier with 600-watt RMS or 2400-watt peak output means you have serious power at your command for your DJ to get the party moving. It can easily be stacked onto another one to get an even more impressive sound while the M20 thread allows you to mount the main speakers directly above the sub.
- 18-inch subwoofer for powerful low-end up to 29 Hz
- 133 dB max. SPL and 2400 Watt peak power through highly efficient digital Class D power amplifier
- Optimized bass reflex ports
- DynX DSP with four application presets (three crossover frequencies, cardioid mode)
- Switchable signal polarity and adjustable delay line for up to 10 meters
- 2 x XLR/TRS “combo jack” inputs and 2 XLR Output
- 18 mm rugged plywood housing and heavy-duty grill
- 4 Aluminum handles with ergonomic rubber surface
- Securely stackable with four stacking-grooves
- M20 thread for distance pole
Product type: PA subwoofer
Low/mid driver dimensions: 18 “
Woofer size: 457.2 mm
Woofer magnet: Ferrite
Woofer brand: Custom-made
Woofer voice coil: 4 “
Woofer voice coil (mm): 100 mm
Amplifier Class: D
RMS: 600 W
Peak power: 2400 W
Frequency response: (-10dB) 29Hz Preset depending
Max. SPL (peak): 133 dB
Protection circuits: Excursion Limiter , over voltage , over-current , Peak Limiter , thermal overload
Controls: Push encoder
Indicators: LC display
Line inputs: 2
Line input connectors: XLR/6.3mm jack combo jacks (balanced)
Line outputs: 2
Line output connectors: XLR
Operating voltage: 100 – 240 V
Power Consumption (max.): 675 W
Operating Temperature: 0 – 40 °C
Relative Humidity: < 60% (non-condensing)
Cabinet material: 18 mm Multiplex
Cabinet surface texture: paint
Cabinet construction: Bass Reflex
Width: 626 mm
Height: 672 mm
Depth: 637 mm
Weight: 44,3 kg
|Main Sub Category||Audio|
|Hire product id||3368|
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about our event hire in Melbourne
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Contact us via the contact form at the top of the page
- Q1: How can i receive a quote?
A1: Click the 'Add to Quote' button on all the equipment you would like to hire and then go to your quote cart at the top of the page and submit it. The more details you give us the faster we can provide a quote for you.
- Q2: How can i contact Wwave?
- Q3: Can i get delivery and event hire equipment setup?
A3: We have delivery options whether its just a simple drop-off or setup of a major event. Our staff have technical knowledge including audio, visual, rigging and power.
- Q4: What are the accepted payment methods?
A4: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA and can take Amex over the phone. Direct bank deposits are also accepted along with EFTPOS and cash at our warehouse.
- Q5: What areas do you service?
A5: We are based in Melbourne but we can service all around the state.
- Q6: What times can i pickup the equipment from your warehouse?
A6: Our open hours for our warehouse in Kensington, VIC are from 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Equipment can be dropped off/picked up during these hours, if it needs to be out of these hours please call and we can make arrangements for that.
- Q7: How many days is the hire for the online prices?
A7: The prices online are for one day or one weekend. If the equipment is needed for more days then we can quote this for you as the prices go up incrementally the more days you have it. Just click the 'Add to Quote' button and tell us the out and back dates and we'll send you over a quote for that.
- Q8: What do i do if i have a problem or a fault?
A8: Although equipment is always checked befre going out, sometimes faults can happen. We have a 24/7 phone line you can call 03 9372 5244 should there be any issues with any equipment.
- Q9: What if i can't find what i'm looking for online?
A9: We're constantly adding equipment to our stocks so if you don't find what you're looking get in contact with us via the contact us form
- Q10: What other services do you supply?
A10: We hire equipment but we also do equipment sales, on site technicians to operate equipment, expert advice and we have music rehearsal spaces.