Mixer Midas M32R Digital Audio Mixer Hire
The Midas M32R in the world of audio mixing is a game-changer, boasting 40 input channels, 16 Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers, and 25 mix buses with wireless control of it all with an iPad. Designed with inspiration from the luxury car industry, it combines classic British console design with cutting-edge technology to take your audio for your next event to be flawless. Available for hire in Melbourne
Constructed with the expertise of industrial designer Rajesh Kutty, known for his work with prestigious car manufacturers like Bentley, the M32R exudes modernity and elegance. The Midas M32R hire for hire in Melbourne features industry leading 192kHz ADC and DAC converters utilising it's 16 award winning Midas PRO Series mic preamplifiers thats been capturing audiences for decades.
16 mics can be directly plugged in alongise line inputs as well. Alternatively or as well we provide digital stage boxes to pair with this mixer to extend inputs or simply run a stage box from the stage with simply one cat5 STP cable whcih can also be provided with this mixer. Just ask our friendly staff for more details about your next Midas M32R Mixer hire in Melbourne.
Live Performance and Studio Recording Digital Console Features:
- Up to 40 simultaneous input channels
- 16 award-winning Midas PRO microphone preamplifiers
- 25 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses
- AES50 networking allows for up to 96 inputs and 96 outputs
- 192 kHz ADC and DAC converters for outstanding audio performance
- Industry-leading design by Bentley Motors Designer
- High-performance aluminum and high-impact steel structure
- 40-bit floating-point digital signal processing
- 8 DCA (Digitally Controlled Amplifier) groups and 6 mute groups
- 8 digital signal processing effects engines
- 17 Midas PRO motorized 100 mm faders
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface
- DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) remote control emulations of Mackie Control and HUI protocols
- Optional wireless remote control with Midas Apps for iPhone and iPad
Input and Output Processing Channels:
Signal Processing and Conversion:
|Main Sub Category||Audio|
|Hire product id||1421|
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions about our event hire in Melbourne
Here you'll find answers to our most asked questions. Still can't find quite what you're looking for, or have something we should know? Contact us via the contact form at the top of the page
- Q1: How can i receive a quote?
A1: Click the 'Add to Quote' button on all the equipment you would like to hire and then go to your quote cart at the top of the page and submit it. The more details you give us the faster we can provide a quote for you.
- Q2: How can i contact Wwave?
- Q3: Can i get delivery and event hire equipment setup?
A3: We have delivery options whether its just a simple drop-off or setup of a major event. Our staff have technical knowledge including audio, visual, rigging and power.
- Q4: What are the accepted payment methods?
A4: We accept online card payment with MasterCard, VISA and can take Amex over the phone. Direct bank deposits are also accepted along with EFTPOS and cash at our warehouse.
- Q5: What areas do you service?
A5: We are based in Melbourne but we can service all around the state.
- Q6: What times can i pickup the equipment from your warehouse?
A6: Our open hours for our warehouse in Kensington, VIC are from 9:30am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday. Equipment can be dropped off/picked up during these hours, if it needs to be out of these hours please call and we can make arrangements for that.
- Q7: How many days is the hire for the online prices?
A7: The prices online are for one day or one weekend. If the equipment is needed for more days then we can quote this for you as the prices go up incrementally the more days you have it. Just click the 'Add to Quote' button and tell us the out and back dates and we'll send you over a quote for that.
- Q8: What do i do if i have a problem or a fault?
A8: Although equipment is always checked befre going out, sometimes faults can happen. We have a 24/7 phone line you can call 03 9372 5244 should there be any issues with any equipment.
- Q9: What if i can't find what i'm looking for online?
A9: We're constantly adding equipment to our stocks so if you don't find what you're looking get in contact with us via the contact us form
- Q10: What other services do you supply?
A10: We hire equipment but we also do equipment sales, on site technicians to operate equipment, expert advice and we have music rehearsal spaces.